Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tasting Party

People like my beer. There are the odd unenlightened souls that remark on the turbidity and sediment and can't get past that to enjoy the taste of the beer, but for the most part people really like my beer.
I have decided to have a tasting party in October to share the flavours of my homebrew. I should be able to make a few more batches by then.

So far, I have:

Honey Basil Ganglia in a 750ml champagne bottle. 750ml
Citrus City Ale in a 2 liter plastic bottle. 2000ml
Golden Ale in a 2 liter plastic bottle and 750 ML bottle. 2750ml
Mango Wheat in a 2 liter plastic bottle and 750 ML bottle.2750ml
Mint Porter in a 2 liter plastic bottle and 750ml bottle. 2750ml
Vanilla Porter a 2 liter plastic bottle.2000ml
British Mild in primary
Ginger Beer in primary
Pumpkin pie spice beer in primary
To be made: (as of July 8th, it has changed and will probably change considerably until the last beer before the party, so I am going to list the ones I want to make and cross off the ones that will be eliminated from the party)

Cream Ale Golden Ale
Strawberry Mango Wheat
Chocolate Mint Porter / Vanilla Porter
Blonde or Pale (my own hops)
British Mild
Pumpkin AlePumpkin Pie Spice Beer
Ginger beer

No comments:

Post a Comment